Thursday, February 25, 2010

Drive to dream to live, we could see the world tonight
Here to hope tomorrow we could see the world



(I like this picture its got some sort of nostalgic feeling to it.
It also reminds me of 'In America', one of my favourite movies)



I feel so empty. Went through the day without any 'constructive talking'. Life's boring when you're not in school. Everybody's too busy to talk :(. I'm really busy today too so I didn't really want to start conversations either. Why should I want something when I don't exactly want it? Just to fill that empty void?

Its 2 am. Really dark out there. I love the dark.

I want to gaze into the night sky. I'm reminded of the time where there were clouds and I fell asleep. The splashing of the water was so soothing. The lights of the buildings were lovely. There were so much on my empty mind then. Thoughfulness in emptiness.

I want to paint there, with my blurred vision.
(believe me, I will seriously do it someday)

I don't want to lie. I do miss hanging out with everybody. In our group that's not too big and not too small. I miss those days outside the LT before the promos period last year. & everything we did. I distanced myself all of a sudden, I allowed my emotions to control me. No, I'm not going to say "I don't know why", because I do.

There isn't any point in me regretting, and I know it very well. No longer do I feel the sense of regret, its a pity yes, but no regrets. I acted that way then because I felt there was a need to at that moment, how was I to know how the future would be?


I don't have much time to reflect and think about many things recently. Need some time alone, desperately.

I want to write in my diary now, but I don't have the time. School's in a few hours' time. Should I get a moleskine notebook soon?

I want somebody to understand me. Read my mind. Please.

I need to improve on my vocabulary. period.
(a little anti-climax but I really have to, I can't stand these simple words and repeated structures and expressions any longer)

I have to be more responsible.



Death Cab for Cutie - Blacking out the friction

I think that it's brainless to assume
That making changes to your window's view
Will give a new perspective

Came across these lyrics while looking for photos associated with "perspective" on flickr. I thought it'd probably be in my computer since its by Deathcab & that's how I ended up putting it on repeat :D



Anberlin - Autobahn (Driving)


I don't get how I can get hooked onto songs of totally different genres on the same day. Well, it doesn't really matter.



Have a great night,
I'm gonna stay up to try to complete everything.



(OMG PEIXUAN THE PICTURE FOR OUR BLOG IS BACK UP!!!)

No comments: